Friday, February 18, 2011

Make money from home update

This is a follow-up post from one that I made in November. I did a post about a program that I was sponsored to write about. Click here for the full details. The program requires that you pay $10 to get a membership, and you buy referrals. When you buy referrals (which only cost about fifty cent each), you get paid.

I said that I would try out the program and let you know whether it works or not, even though I was very skeptical. I do have to say though, it does work! I made like $30. Which is not bad at all. I did get a free premium membership, which normally costs $10. But, I bought the referrals like an average customer would and it worked for me. I have to admit, I wasn't quite sure if it would work or not. I don't completely (okay, not at all) understand how it works but I got my money within like a week.

And understand, this post is not a paid post. I'm not getting paid anything to write it. The first one was sponsored but I'm simply writing this one because I told my readers that I would try the service and do a follow up post. There are no links to the site that I will get paid for if you become a member or if you click and go to the site. I just know that it worked for me and I am putting it out there for you to take a look at. Here's a link to the site. The web address is www.automoneysite.info. See? Just a regular address.

If you do decide to try it, let me know how it works for you. I'm curious to know if it works out for everyone else.

No comments:

...

...
CashNet Sweepstakes