Monday, January 24, 2011

My Music Monday

Did you know that Zach Galifianakis did a music video with Fiona Apple? When I first saw this video, I had no clue who he was. I guess the video is a few years old now but I just looked at it today for the first time since it first came out. I love Fiona Apple's music. Always have. Since the very first time I saw her first video on MTV. You know, back in the days when MTV played actual music.

I just think that this song proves that the pen is mightier than the sword. Watch the video and listen to the lyrics, you'll see what I mean. I mean, haven't we all put up with people that we shouldn't before? I wonder if the "stupid ape" that she is singing about thinks about this song and if his friends know that this song is about him. Check out week three of My Music Monday.

No comments:

...

...
CashNet Sweepstakes