Monday, January 17, 2011

Learn how to get cash back shopping online

This year one of my goals is to do more posts about ways to help you save money. I've done a post about this site before but it's be a coupla years so I figured I'd mention it again. Have you heard of Ebates before? Well read on because I'm going to tell you how you can get cash back for shoppin' online through Ebates. Y'all know I'm from the South right? Every now and then my accent may come out in my writing. Okay, so if you are interested in learning how to save money when shopping online AND earn cashback, then you need to sign up to Ebates.

The great thing about Ebates is that if you are an online shopper- whether you shop online casually or whether you are regular, you can get cash back. You simply choose from one of the over 1,200 online stores that are participating and shop! You log in to Ebates and choose the shop that you want to purchase from. When you make a purchase, you earn cash back! A lot of times there are also deals that can be used along with cash back that are exclusive to Ebates. For example, you can sometimes get free shipping if you order through Ebates.

And once a quarter, you get your cash back money if your account has over $5 in it. It's definitely worth a sign up! We don't shop online very often but when we do we always make sure we check to see if Ebates has any cash back offers for us. Check it out here.

No comments:

...

...
CashNet Sweepstakes