Friday, January 28, 2011

Make Money Mystery Shopping, part 1

Okay, so I might not be the best at updating things on my site, but I did make a goal this year of telling people more about mystery shopping. If you have never heard of mystery shopping, please tune in to the series that I’m going to do for my readers. I want you to be able to make money working from home as a mystery shopper. Each week you can just spend five minutes or so reading the newest article, and you will be ready to get started as a mystery shopper before you know it. I know that many of my readers are stay at home moms and mystery shopping is perfect for stay at home moms. Even if you do work another job, mystery shopping can supplement your income.


Why should you give mystery shopping a shot? You can make good money as a mystery shopper. GOOD. MONEY. I don’t do mystery shops unless they are going to be worth my time- at minimum $20/hour but I usually get more than that.


That is worth it for me to take time away from my family to do a mystery shop. Since I already work outside of the home and we are getting by on that, I don’t really need the extra money. Of course, we could use extra money. Who couldn’t? What I mean is we are getting by without it and I would rather spend my non-working time at home with my family unless it is a shop that I really want to do.

You can set up your own personal threshold for what mystery shopping is worth to you. You can make a goal to make several hundred a month, or even thousands a month. I know that it is possible. You will need to learn the ins and outs of mystery shopping before you can do it, but I know that some people make a full-time job out of mystery shopping and make $40,000 or more a year. I am positive that I could make a decent living with it if I were ever to lose my job as a teacher. In the case of a teacher cut-back where I would lose my job, I could restructure my time to do mystery shopping as a work from home business until I could find a teaching job.

Mystery shopping is even a good way to supplement your income if you do work outside of the home. I do mystery shopping from time to time because it is awesome. You get paid to do things that you would normally do anyway. Like eat out, go grocery shopping, stay in hotels, go clothes shopping, and the list goes on and on. More about some of the awesome mystery shops that I’ve done and/or thought about doing will be in an upcoming post.

I hope I’ve piqued your curiosity about mystery shopping. It is a great way to make money from home and if you’ll stick with me, I will tell you how you can get started. There are so many people that want to scam others and take advantage of them with worthless information about mystery shopping so you have to be careful! Each week I will provide information about mystery shopping to help you along on your way. The next post will be on Tuesday, February 1st. Stay tuned for my Make Money Mystery Shopping series to learn how you can be a successful shopper.

No comments:

...

...
CashNet Sweepstakes