Saturday, November 27, 2010

Review of Frito-Lays Fan pack


Recently I got the opportunity to review some Frito-Lay potato chips. Yum! We are potato chips fans at our house. My husband is a major potato chip snackaholic. I like a good chip myself, but my husband is by far the bigger snacker. So you can imagine how excited he was when I told him that we were getting some goodies from Frito-Lay.

This is our favorite brand of potato chip! The chips are always crunchy, but not too crunchy, and never greasy. I think my favorite flavor is the orange bag. Very specific, I know :). I think it's cheddar and sour cream potato chip. We also received a nifty chip clip, and a coupon for a free bag of chips (not pictured). Sorry for the poor picture quality, by the way. I desperately need a new camera.
Here are some interesting facts about Frito-Lay:

  • Frito-Lay starts with fresh, farm-grown ingredients. Chips are made of only three ingredients: potatoes or corn, all-natural oils, and salt.
  • Frito-Lay was the first major food company to remove partially hydrogenated oils from thier cooking oil in 2003. Their chips have 0 grams trans fat because they use all-natural oils like corn oil and sunflower oil.
  • Many varieties of Frito-Lay chips have whole grains: Tostitos® snacks, which contain 8 grams of whole grain corn per serving, and SunChips®, which brings 18 grams of whole grain per serving to your diet! SunChips® are also a good source of fiber.
  • Frito-Lay shows their support of American farmers by purchasing the potatoes used to make their potato chips from 80+ farms across 27 states.

Good to know. I would like to thank Frito-Lay for the awesome goodies!

No comments:

...

...
CashNet Sweepstakes