Monday, November 8, 2010

EcoStore USA review

Recently I was given the opportunity to try out two eco-friendly products of my choice from Ecostore U.S.A. The store features products that are eco-friendly and just as effective as the ones that contain chemicals. Or so they say. I excited to try out two products and I sure was not going to go easy on them just because they were eco-friendly. I mean, eco-friendly is great but it has to work to cut it in my household.

I have purchased eco-friendly products in the past that have not been as effective as the products that contain chemicals. Hey, I know it is better for the environment but I’m being honest. Anyway, I have purchased dishwasher liquid before that was eco-friendly and I was not happy with it. With the product I’d purchased in the past if the dishes were really dirty it would not do a good job of cleaning them. I would have to wash them myself. Uh-uh, that ain’t happenin’ again. So I thought I’d give eco-friendly another try. I was really
surprised that it was just as good as the kind I would normally buy. I have to have a product that actually washes dishes. I don’t want to have to do it myself, that’s why I have a dishwasher J.

I tried the Auto Dish Powder and the Lemon Rinse Aid. They did a fantastic job of cleaning our dishes. I have been using them both for over a month now and I am very happy with them. I like that these products don’t contain chemicals that are harmful for us or the environment. I would gladly use these products again and wouldn’t mind switching them out for our normal dishwashing product. Seriously.

We wash dishes once a day or once every two days if we happen to eat out (which is rare cause we can’t afford it). We have been using the bottle of dishwashing powder for a month and there is still plenty of product left. That’s because the product is super-concentrated which means you get to use less of it. Right now it is on sale for $8.50. The Rinse Aid does its’ job as well for only $3.85 right now. If you are like me, you probably spend money on dishwashing tablets that do work but it seems like I’m always having to buy more. It is unheard of to have dishwashing powder for more than a month. In my opinion, they are both great products and I don’t think you’ll be disappointed if you try them.

No comments:

...

...
CashNet Sweepstakes