Saturday, November 1, 2008

How to earn free prizes by searching the internet

I wanted to get this quick post out about a new site I found that lets you earn prizes by searching the internet. Click here now to get it installed. It is open to only the first 1 million folks who sign up before December 31. If you don't get in there you'll miss out. I always look for things that are free and I wanted to pass on the info to my readers. You can earn frequent flyer miles, music downloads, even t-shirts. I think you are allowed to earn points until April of next year and then you are allowed to request your prize. If you usually search for information on the web, you can earn prizes now while doing what you usually do anyway. That's kind of a theme for me...making cash and prizes for things you normally do anyway! Check this out now before it's too late.

1 comment:

Nirra said...

Thanks for the comment. I will definitely keep this blog updated. It is kinda my hobby and I hope I can help some people out at the same time.

...

...
CashNet Sweepstakes