Monday, March 14, 2011

Smart Mouth Review


I had the chance to review Smart Mouth, a mouthwash that claims to provide twelve hours of fresh breath after just one rinse. It works to eliminate existing bad breath and prevents it from coming back. It's supposed to eliminate morning breath too.
How does it work? You are supposed to rinse twice a day for all day (and all night) fresh breath. There are two seperate bottles that you have to mix together to swish your mouth with. Mixing the two bottles together is what activates the formula. One downside to this product for me is that the bottles leak. I lost half of one of my bottles when I knocked it down unawares. Bummer.
It is safe for children ages 6 and older as well as diabetics. What makes this mouthwash different from other types of mouthwash is the fact that it is alcohol free. You know that burn you get when you wash your mouth with most mouthwashes? Well, you won't have that with Smart Mouth.
I enjoyed using it. It provided a minty fresh breath feeling and made me feel more confident about my breath. As a teacher, it's nice to feel like you are covered when it comes to the fresh breath department. When you are in a meeting with a parent, or even other teachers, it is nice to know that you don't have to worry about your breath knocking anyone out.
Disclosure: This post is based on my own opinion. No compensation was recieved for this other than getting a product to try out.

No comments:

...

...
CashNet Sweepstakes