Saturday, September 4, 2010

Make money, earn prizes

Do you like prizes and money? Of course you do, who doesn't? If you search the web with the Swagbucks toolbar, you can earn points to redeem towards cash and prizes. It really is easy. You can sign up here, search the web, and earn points. I have earned 7 Amazon gift cards worth $5. I stacked them and used several at once for a sweet discount! There are many other prizes that you can redeem your points for including gift cards to lots of different places, real stone jewelry, ipods, $ , and much more.

What I do is use the swagbucks toolbar to search. Instead of typing in web addresses, I search from the toolbar. I am randomly rewarded with swagpoints. I usually earn points this way several times a week. This is one way that you can also earn points. Other ways of earning points include referring (so please sign up with my referral link), completing offers, surveys, trading in your unwanted items, etc. I figure that if I'm going to use the internet, I might as well make it worth my while and get paid to do it! Check it out.

No comments:

...

...
CashNet Sweepstakes