Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Who's going to see Eclipse?

I rarely write a post about a random thing that has nothing to do with freebies or mysteryshopping...actually I can't really think of any other time...Do you love the Twilight saga as much as I do? I have read the books and seen both movies so far. I can't wait for Eclipse! We will have to get a baby sitter and go see it in the theater. There should be some awesome fight scenes. Who else is going to see it? Came across a contest where you can win four movie tickets and a copy of the book. Click here if you are interested, or click the banner. For those who have not read the book this is your chance to do so before you watch the movie.

In other news I will be coming out with a contest of my own soon. You will not want to miss out on that! If you have not subscribed to my blog yet, you will want to do so.




1 comment:

Erica said...

I am going to see the movie on a midnight screening on the 29th. I am so excited! I saw the cast on Jimmy Kimmel last night for an interview. Can't wait!

...

...
CashNet Sweepstakes