Sunday, October 18, 2009

Yummy dinner shop for two + bonus

Hi there mystery shoppers! I don't know about you but to me, getting a free dinner for two is awesome. I got to eat at one of my favorite BBQ places with my husband for free. This shop usually becomes available about 0nce a month for me. However, sometimes they are reveal shops and I don't do reveal shops here because I live here and I want to remain anonymous in my small town!

Here was what we had to do. I say we, but I was the one doing the shop and my husband was just reaping the benefits! We had to order a meal off of the favorites menu and get two drinks. We went online ahead of time to look at the favorites menu to pick out what we would want so we would know when we got to the restaurant. The only catch was that we weren't allowed to order fried food (except french fries), because fried food takes longer to prepare and would not give an accurate food prep time. I ordered sliced porks, french fries, and green beans. My husband ordered sliced beef, french fries, and green beans. We just happened to want similar meals on this night! There were many more options.

Some of the things I had to check were the names of the hostess and waitress, what the salad bar looked like, if the bathroom was clean, if the waitress mentioned the special barbeque sauces, how long it took to get our drinks and food after ordering them, and a few other things. I find it is easier to make sure that I don't forget things if I take notes, especially for longer questionnaires.

We were in an out in about 45 minutes from beginning to end. The total time to do the shop and enter the report was about an hour and 15 minutes. Plus, we got enough pay to cover our meal and the tip. Oh, and did I mention earlier that I got paid a 20 dollar bonus to do the shop? No I don't think I did... but YES I got $40 bucks total for that shop. The shop normally only pays $20, but for me they paid 100 percent more. It pays to learn how to get more money for shops. To learn more about how I do that, click here and check out my book. You won't be sorry! You can make your money back from one shop once you know how to get more money to do the shops you are going to do anyway. Here is the link of the company to sign up with for the BBQ joint mystery shops, plus many others I'm sure. This company pays via paypal and boy are they fast! Happy shopping!

No comments:

...

...
CashNet Sweepstakes