Tuesday, December 23, 2008

More free samples

I've noticed that everyone loves to get a free sample of something in the mail. It makes me almost giddy! Here are some new samples I've come across.

1. Are you a fan of truffles? If you've never tried them before you should try this sample of truffle oil. It is to be used as a condiment to enhance the flavor of food. I'm looking forward to getting this one. Click here for your sample while it lasts.

2. Here is a free sample of Bear Naked fruit and nut granola. Scoop it up here. You can even track your samples shipping status! And it's all free. Talk about a great deal.

3. If you're like me you never have enough key chains. Get a free Bad Dog keychain to replenish your collection. Click here now.

4. Here's how to get a dollar into your paypal account. Click here and take a survey and you should receive payment within 7 days. Let me know how this opportunity works out.

5. Here's a free sample of Lacoste pink perfume.

6. If you haven't tried these flossers now is a great time to get them for free. Do it now before they are all gone.

6. Here is my absolute favorite find of the day. A sample of Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce. I have fallen in love with this for my meatloaf. You'll love it to. Here is a coupon for a free bottle.

That should be enough to keep you busy for a little while. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi

These samples are so beautiful. There are so may people likes these samples.

BrioII said...

Take a look at www.gripit.biz to see a truly "green" flossing tool. These Gripit Floss Holders last a lifetime, come with their own floss supply that can be refilled from local grocery and drug stores, and cut flossing time. I've been using one for 35 years.

Nirra said...

Brioll, thanks for the link. I love the Gripit Floss idea. It looks like a great way to be green by not having to keep buying those little replaceable flosser things. It looks like an awesome way to make flossing easier too. Plus it saves money and I am all about that.

...

...
CashNet Sweepstakes