Saturday, December 27, 2008
Have you come across an awesome high paying shop recently or one that offers a service that everyone has to do anyway? Let us know about it.
Friday, December 26, 2008
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
1. Are you a fan of truffles? If you've never tried them before you should try this sample of truffle oil. It is to be used as a condiment to enhance the flavor of food. I'm looking forward to getting this one. Click here for your sample while it lasts.
2. Here is a free sample of Bear Naked fruit and nut granola. Scoop it up here. You can even track your samples shipping status! And it's all free. Talk about a great deal.
3. If you're like me you never have enough key chains. Get a free Bad Dog keychain to replenish your collection. Click here now.
4. Here's how to get a dollar into your paypal account. Click here and take a survey and you should receive payment within 7 days. Let me know how this opportunity works out.
5. Here's a free sample of Lacoste pink perfume.
6. If you haven't tried these flossers now is a great time to get them for free. Do it now before they are all gone.
6. Here is my absolute favorite find of the day. A sample of Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce. I have fallen in love with this for my meatloaf. You'll love it to. Here is a coupon for a free bottle.
That should be enough to keep you busy for a little while. Enjoy!
Sunday, December 21, 2008
5. I like this site because I love music. You can sign up for a free trial and listen to all the music you like for free. What I like to do though is search for the music that I loved when I was in high school. I think that is one of the coolest things of all. I think the years are divided up into quarters and if you can't remember the name of song that you liked in the pass, you can just think of the time of year when it came out and search it out. You'll never miss out on your favorite music again if you sign up for this.
4. Amazon is one of my favorite sites. You can get music and books in one place. Add to that everything else you need for your home and you have one awesome site. Need I say more?
3. Well...I have to admit. I do like ebay sometimes. You get unique things on there and I just really get a kick out of winning something. I'm not good at winning a lot of games in my life. I'm not quick witted or clever so my husband tries to get rid of me as a teammate on every occasion. Don't feel sorry for me though cause on the off chance that I do win I'm not a graceful winner. Where was I? Oh yeah, ebay= fun times.
2. Do you have pets? Well, if you do then this is the place for you to shop for them. They have the neatest pet supplies. You even find things you didn't think you needed for pets. Like that yellow rain slicker and matching booties. Hey, dogs don't like getting rained on either just because they gotta go.
1. Drumroll please...Here is my number one favorite place to buy jewelry and the occasional art piece from: Bidz- the largest online jewelry auction site. Up to 95% off gold jewelry, engagement rings, watches, diamond jewelry, and much more - starting at $1, every 5 seconds. Click and bid today! I have bought a diamond ring, a pair of diamond earrings, a sapphire ring and earrings, even art- a Caroline Young and an Azoulay print. It always comes as described, which is important to me. I love my art! The prices are great and I can tell you from personal experience that sometimes you can get jewelry at super low prices. What is awesome is that there are so many auctions going that you can USUALLY wait. If the piece you really want is getting to be more than you want to pay alot of times it comes back around after 10 minutes or so. Not always but a lot of times that's how it works. Get ready for some addictive jewelry buying fun. You will love it.
Speaking of doing stuff online, if you have not yet signed up for the newsletter you are missing out on learning how to do online mystery shopping. Click here for more information on how to get this valuable info. It is only available until the end of December and then poof- it's gone.
Now I've told you some of my favorite sites, what are yours?
Friday, December 19, 2008
Let me start at the beginning. Today at about 1:30 I got a call to my cell phone. It happened to be on vibrate, as I usually put in on that at work so I don't have to take out my cellie in front of all of my students and have a conversation in front of them. First of all it is super distracting. Secondly I am embarrassed about the condition of my phone. I am one of the types that could care less about bells and whistles on phones. I just want it to make and receive phone calls and the rare text message from my sister who continues to text me no matter how many times I ask her not to.
So there I was this afternoon, letting the kids decorate little sun visors and velcroing and hot gluing them together while a swarm of student enclosed my desk reaching their cute little germy hands everywhere. The phone vibrated in my pocket when it was ringing. I knew it had to be a call about a mystery shop because everyone else knows that I'm a teacher and they don't call me during the day. I didn't even pause what I was doing because I figured that I'd just call them back.
Well...at around 4:30 I finally checked my messages and found that I probably should have checked my messages earlier. One of the good shops. It was one of those alchohol shops that I've written about in an earlier post. Click here to read more details about that. I guess this company must have been pretty desperate to get that shop done because they were adding a $20 bonus on top of the shop fee of $10, PLUS reimbursement. Yeah...so I called the scheduler back three hours later only to find that the shop had already been assigned. ARGH
The lesson for me is to be available and to return calls as soon as I can. I mean it's not like I was at home playing video games or something and just didn't feel like calling them back...but I am notorious about procrastination so I guess I got what I deserve this time. Don't be like me and miss out on your valuable shops.